latino lingo

All things related to effective Hispanic marketing, Hispanic advertising and Hispanic public relations.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Si, si, I'm still here


I haven't posted a blog in more than a week, for which I apologize. Combination of crazy work schedule, sick child at home (she's doing better now), and preparing for a trip to Tucson, AZ. Some of you may know I am in the Air Force Reserves (that's Maj. Camelo, thank you very much :-) where I serve as the senior public affairs officer at Westover Air Reserve Base in Mass. We took a group of civic leaders on a 2-day trip to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base to show them what we do in the Reserves and how that relates to the active duty. That's me on the far right in this group picture in front of an A-10, the world-famous "tank killer."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM , Blogger Idler said...

    How are we supposed to tell which one is the Warthog?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home