latino lingo

All things related to effective Hispanic marketing, Hispanic advertising and Hispanic public relations.

Monday, November 27, 2006

How rude of me!

I also meant to say that I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to the in-laws and had a really traditional meal just like the Pilgrims and Indians had ... you, know, turkey with arroz con gandules!

I am also among the lunatics that hits the Black Friday sales. I reached Best Buy at 3:15 a.m. and, this year, that was too late. I'm usually about 20-30 people back at that time. This time, the line was already around the building, through the parking lot and about to the street. Guess next year I'm pushing straight through and not trying to catch a few hours of sleep before making my trek for the door busters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home